Savvy + Co. Real Estate is a boutique residential real estate company located in Charlotte, NC. Our supportive atmosphere, agent camaraderie and commitment to technology have contributed to our huge market share in Charlotte and beyond. We are a tech-savvy group and we love what we do. This position is based out of our office in Ballantyne Village.
What you’ll do:
You will be positioned at the front desk and perform general receptionist duties such as greeting visitors, assisting vendors, answering phone calls, distributing mail, signing for packages, making coffee, etc. You will also act as a general resource and problem solver for our real estate agents and staff at the office. Attitude is key. We expect you to create a friendly, professional first impression for our visitors and a positive, supportive atmosphere for our agents, all while working in a highly productive, high pressure and fun work environment.
You will report to our Broker-in-Charge. You will assist with the daily flow and help organize and maintain transactions. You will also perform any additional administrative tasks as directed by the Broker-in-Charge, such as maintaining relationships with third-party vendors and coordinating and planning office events.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Who you are:
• You have a great can-do attitude.
• You are willing to make things work while smiling, excited and enthusiastic.
• You don’t wait to be given a task – you go out and find it. There is always something to do.
• You are tech-savvy, an Apple expert and Google is your BFF.
• You are a patient hand-holder with rockstar admin skills.
• You are humble, self-confident and a team player.
• You take ownership for mistakes and are a creative problem-solver who will continually improve processes to learn and grow.
• You’re passionate and always looking for a better way to do things.
• You can follow instructions and ask questions.
• You’re eager to achieve and can take constructive criticism.
• You are a hardworking, roll-up your sleeves and get the job done kind of person.
Bonus points if you:
• Have experience working in an office environment.
• Some college experience. (Preferred but not required)
• Are familiar with MLS, ZipForms, DocuSign, Transaction Rooms or CRM software.
• Want to work with some of the best peeps in the business.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.