- Responsible for attending all the incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department. Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses over telephone.
- Responsible for greeting the visitors at the office. Registering their names and contact details.
- Maintaining important documents, files and records in an organized manner.
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities.
- Provide assistance to the Help Desk as required.
- Adhering to all the safety procedures and keeping the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.
- Conferring and coordinating with other departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels.
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure.
- Should be presentable at all times.
- Individual with linguistic language proficiency are preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Booking
Functional Area : Executive Assistant , Front Office , Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SHARE MICROFIN LIMITED
SHARE reaches out to help the women population build productive microenterprises, thereby contributing to the development of sustainable communities through its income generating loans and business development services. Since its inception, SHARE has nurtured a vision to provide financial services to people in the low income communities.
Recruiter Name : Vedanth Doshi .
Contact Company : SHARE MICROFIN LIMITED
Address:58 59 H.No. 1- 224/58Rajiv Nagar Nacharam..Hyderabad,Telangana,India 500076
Original article : https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Receptionist-Front-Office-Executive-SHARE-MICROFIN-LIMITED-Hyderabad-2-to-5-years-080618005134?src=seo_srp&sid=1530001720575&xp=1&px=1&qp=receptionist&srcPage=s