Aerotek is managing the hiring for a top real estate company in Manhattan. We are seeking individuals with at least one year experience working as a front desk receptionist. We are interviewing soon as possible!!
* Meet and greet large volumes of clients and visitors. Provide assistance based on their needs, including registration if required
* Announce the arrival of guests to internal staff
* Guiding internal clients through the Guest Relations intranet site as well as advising clients to book meetings through the Meeting Room Booking System, Condeco
* Manage Condeco – including booking all future and same day reservations, cancellations and/or amendments to bookings as per the clients requests
* Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to the established standards. This includes returning chairs to their correct positions, removing any crockery, wiping down the tables, replacing the telephones into position and removing any debris from the carpet
* Conduct regular floor walks to ascertain which rooms are vacant, dirty or ready for use and to clear/clean rooms as required
* Maintain the reception desk in a clean and tidy manner ensuring:
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.